Police Jobs 2020 Constable Male & Female online apply
Police Jobs 2020 Constable Form Download Online. The Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa is looking for Latest Police Job as Constable (BPS-07) / Lady Police Constable (BPS-07 2020 Advertisement on regular basis. In these police Jobs in KPK both males and females are eligible to apply.
- Constable (BPS-07)
- Lady Constable(BPS-07)
Eligibility Criteria for Constable/Lady Constable
- Matric or equivalent qualification
- Age should be between 18 to 25 years.
- The height for Male should be 5.7.
- The height for females should be 5.1.
- The chest measurement should be 33×34.5 Inches (Only for Male).
- KPK Domiciled male and female can apply.
- Male candidates have to run 01 Mile distance in 07 Minutes.
- Female candidates have to run 01 Kilometer Distance in 07 Minutes
Applicants should have age no more than 25 years for the Constable. The Last date to get this job opportunity is 30 September 2020.
Terms & conditions:
- The Interested candidates should submit the applications along with the required documents to the given address in the advertisement.
- No TA/DA shall be admissible for the test & interview.
- The Only short-listed candidates will be called for the test/ interview.
- Applications received after the closing date shall not be accepted.
- Government employees should apply through the proper channel.
The last date to apply is 30 September 2020
Address: ETEA Office, E8-22, Street-13, Phase-VII, Hayatabad Peshawar.
Expected salary as constable:
26000 to 30000 after a 6-month training
Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Educational Testing & Evaluation Agency(ETEA)
How To Apply :
- Interested candidates may first apply for their desired posts.
- After the successful submission of the online application, a prescribed UBL online deposit slip (having token number and candidates’ personal information) will be generated.
- Take a printout of UBL generated deposit slip and deposit the test fee (nonrefundable) in any branch of UBL on that prescribed UBL generated deposit slip.
- After successful fee submission, please keep the original deposit slip (candidate copy) having a bank stamp with yourself and do not share it with anyone else.
- After online application, don’t send documents/testimonials to the ETEA office.
- Candidates will be informed through SMS by ETEA to download and Print their Roll No. Slips from www.etea.edu.pk
- Test Date, Time, and Venue will be mentioned on Roll No. Slip.
- No separate Call Letter will be issued to candidates for screening/Physical tests through postal/courier means.