Accountant jobs In UAE 2020 apply online
Accountant jobs are vacant for the location of UAE.any interested and experienced candidate may apply through proper channel all detail available on free jobs alert
Posted 1 day ago
Job description / Role
We’re looking to hire a Junior Accountant for one of our clients from the Automotive Industry.
- Position: Accountant
- Contract: 3 months temporary
- Work Location: Al Quoz
- Work Hours: 9 Hrs.
- Workdays: 6 days (Saturday-Thursday)
- Salary: AED 3,500 – AED 4,000
Candidates holding Sponsors, Own Visa, Employment visa with NOC will be considered for this position.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or a related field, or an equivalent combination of education, training, and experience.
- Experience working with Xero software is a must.
- 2-4 years of accounting/finance experience is required.
- Should hold a valid UAE driving license and car.
- Demonstrate intermediate to advanced skills and knowledge of Excel, as well as other Microsoft Office applications.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to communicate effectively across the organization.
- Thorough knowledge of general ledger accounting and account reconciliation.
About the Company
Innovations Group was established in 1994 under the name of Innovation Commercial Brokers. The company was formed as a sole proprietorship company spearheaded by its Managing Director, Ashish Nanda.
The company was set up with an objective to provide Relationship Management work within the Promotion, Distribution, and Services business. The other line of business that the company was pursuing along with Promotions, Distribution, and Services was Commercial Broking for clients for various financial products such as IPO, Investments, and Placement of Funds. The idea was to acquire customers and mature the business by converting them for its different product lines by selling and cross-selling. By identifying the customer needs and trying to provide services in those areas where there was an identified need propelled the company to new heights and growth.
The process of acquiring clients was initially from the local market and expanded to global markets through mail, telephone, and generation of leads.